1. Proctored two hours of study hall for my sorority.
2. Ate Starburst that my mom sent me.
3. Ate candy corn that B’s mom sent him.
4. Went to the best buffet ever (my school cafeteria, no lie) with one of my sisters.
5. Went to a 3 hour night class.
6. Crafted like a champ.
7. Celebrated my nine month anniversary with B on Facebook, like modern couples do.
8. Planned an apple pie baking contest.
9. Took a shower (which is really an achievement when you live the life that I lead).
10. Took a nap.
No tricks. A few treats. No costumes. What a
lame mellow Halloween.