If you’re so inclined…
Tag Archives: blogging
Top 10 Things I Miss About the Summer
- Having time to blog. Seriously, y’all. I miss it! I’m subsisting on reblogs accompanied by my witty commentary until I have a week where I’m not working on a project worth half my grade.
- Watching TV/Netflix. Haven’t seen anything in forever. I miss my weird documentaries.
- Free time. Self explanatory.
- Having time to go out and practice photography. This is something I’d really like to learn, but to take at class on it at OU I’m pretty sure I have to own a DSLR.
- Making my own meals!
- Not having to spend money on stupid textbooks that aren’t useful and half the time aren’t used.
- Seeing friends!
- Seeing family!
- Seeing my dogs. I have serious animal attachment. I must look at cute pictures of animals like every day or my brain rots.
- My swimming pool.
What do YOU miss about those dog days of summer?