- If you only eat half a donut and three sips of water at 7 AM, after three hours of traffic, walking, standing, more walking, a bit of running, and a flight of stairs all before 11AM, you will almost faint. Your boyfriend will have to help you up the stairs to buy a cheesy hot dog.
- Cheesy hot dogs are the bomb.
- If you stand for 6 hours, then go on a ride where you’re off your feet, when you begin walking again, your feet will be swollen. It will feel like you’re walking on giant blisters. Have fun.
- Gyros in the food court? Actually made by a Greek lady.
- Texas fans are nice. Some of them make funny jokes about Landry Jones, which everyone can appreciate.
- OU fans sometimes get so excited when we score they hit the people in front of them (me) in the back of the head. Hard.
- The refs at the Cotton Bowl were totally kissing Texas’ butt the whole game. The guy behind me kept yelling “WHY DON’T YOU JUST GO CUDDLE WITH MACK BROWN?”
- Resting is fun.
- Baby goats are cute.
- So are alpacas.
Tag Archives: ou/texas
Dallas, Day 1
Finally got my haircut! The boys are out golfing. This seems appropriate.
Top 10 Things I Want to Do While Back in the DFW
- Chiloso chips and ranch. And chicken, corn, lettuce and cheese tacos. With more ranch.
- Get my hairs cut. All of them. Not just one “haircut”.
- Take a nap longer than 20 minutes in my aunt’s awesome bed with the feather pillows and duvet.
- Swim in the pool? If weather permits? Hear that, meteorology major boyfriend?
- Eat my weight in fair food.
- Cuddle my dog really hard.
- Show B embarrassing childhood pictures (there’s one of me at 3, naked, sitting on the Christmas presents)
- Did I mention eat delicious food already? I mean, it’s Dallas. My food heaven.
- Not fall asleep at the wheel (like I did one time, oooops)
- Go to the OU/Texas game, duh!